Bikes On Buses
Put a Bike On It & Get There Faster!
Ever take the bus and wish you had your bicycle with you? Problem solved! StarMetro makes it easy to ride the bus and bring along your bicycle with the Bikes on Buses program. Bring your bike with you on any StarMetro, Seminole Express, Venom Express or Rhythm Route bus. All buses are equipped with a front-loading rack capable of carrying two bikes.
Enjoy the convenience of taking your bike with you anywhere StarMetro travels. Explore areas you could never get to by bike alone. It’s an easy, safe and convenient way to combine your bike ride with a bus trip and venture through Tallahassee.
Getting Started Before loading your bike, here are some important things you need to know:
- You are responsible for loading and unloading your bicycle. For safety reasons, operators are not able to assist you with loading or unloading.
- Bicycle racks will hold a maximum of two bikes. Racks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the rack is full, you will need to wait for the next bus.
- Bikes are not allowed inside StarMetro vehicles.
- Only single-seat, two-wheeled bicycles are permitted.
- All bikes with a wheel size of 16” or larger fit easily and securely on the rack.
- StarMetro is not liable for damage to the bicycle and other property attached to the bicycle.
- No additional fees are required to use the bike racks.